Re: Fisherman Islands (QLD) freight line.

Stuart,

'Fraid my mind was on other things as I turned the corner into Stanley
Street on that day. All I can say for sure was that the loco had a cab
at each end, was painted blue, was running on the SG line and had a
big four-digit number starting with "8" painted on the side.