Re: Fisherman Islands (QLD) freight line.

In article <36711112.2659084@news.bit.net.au>,
  aervol@bit.net.au (Roy Wilke) wrote:
> Stuart,
>
> 'Fraid my mind was on other things as I turned the corner into Stanley
> Street on that day. All I can say for sure was that the loco had a cab
> at each end, was painted blue, was running on the SG line and had a
> big four-digit number starting with "8" painted on the side.

No worries Roy, You just threw us by mentioning an 80 class.  From my
information I have been receiving that 82s are generally seeing use on these
services. I saw BS9 at Taree Yesterday and on the back of this train was
approx 15 high speed wagons (115km/h)

Stuart Ellis