Re: [Melb] Eastern suburbs bus operation changes

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

[snip]

> And where is all this extra money being channelled?
>
> Since my whinging has gone off topic for both these newsgroups, I will
> desist now.

I was under the impression that the bus companies were private anyway,
however I may be misinformed. "All the extra money" has gone to several
things... grand prix, other major events and (you'll love this one)
paying off state debt! Not very interesting, that last one.

In answer to the second line... I think I'll do the same.

Ritch