Re: Trams to Knox City??

David & Jan Winter wrote in message <366aa46b.0@news.highway1.com.au>...
>I always found it interesting that when the South-East car park was built,
>then bridges put in, somehow the level crossings just stubbornly stayed
put.

>Just had a feeling that Glen Waverley's future wasn't all that secure!

especially when the Scoresby Corridor committee didn't recommend anything to
improve the Glen Waverley line. Maybe they want to cut it back to one line
to East Malvern - Glen Wav. ? :) another line going back to the future.
Hillside trains :)

Another thing... Interesting how they are duplicating High St. Rd in the
Wantirna south section but nothing on the Glen Waverley side... I guess its
got to do with the fact of safe liberal seats... sigh...

cheers
Johann