Re: Trams to Knox City??

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote
>What about extend Alanmein line to Knox City? Alanmein line always have
>trouble of lacking passenger number I believe extend it (no doubt cost a
bit)
>might secure its existence.
>
>James

It would be better (mainly because of cost) to extend the Glen Waverley line
to Knox City.  There is a diagram of the proposed route in the Scoresby
Transport Corridor EES (there is a copy at Knox City library)

Build that, a branch line from Huntingdale to Rowville and put on some
decent bus services, and you've got the Outer East pretty well covered by
public transport.

 - Chris Brown
Rowville, Victoria

sbrown@dragon.net.au