Re: Trams to Knox City??

Paul Dwerryhouse wrote:

> David McLoughlin <davemcl@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz> writes:

> >Does anyone know at which intersection (Burwood Highway and what?) it is?
>
> Knox City is at the intersection of Burwood Highway and Stud road.

Thank you for that. When I visit Melbourne, I usually don't have a car,
so I haven't been east of the 75 terminus at Blackburn Road since I was
a kid.

(refers to aging street directory)

Wow! That is a long way out. Another seven kms past the present
terminus.

My street directory lists the shopping centre there as Studwood, but
then that just dates my street directory (which I brought from Melbourne
when I moved here). Time to buy a new directory methinks.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

I remember the Ice Age. It was what they claimed was happening to the
weather before they invented Global Warming.