Re: Hamersly Iron info

On Sat, 5 Dec 1998 19:16:07 +1100, "ALLAN JOSEPH SPURLING"
<SPURLO@bigpond.com> wrote:

>cd players and mirowave's,though these were provided for comfort, and there
>is no vehicle behind the locomotives eg crew van for change over of driver
>enroute.The driver on the train is usually relieved at destination or
>enroute by 4wheel drive if running late. The driver of each train is usually
>away from home about 36hrs if it is a book off job.
>Allan Spurling - former Hamersley driver

G'day Allan,

You are either:

	(1) A bullshitter
	(2) An ex-HI loco driver posting under an alias
	(3) A very ex-HI loco driver who worked there previous to 1978
	(4) A very recent ex-HI loco driver who started after 1993 and

	     had a very short career in the Pilbara.

Which is it ? You can e mail me if you like. My e mail add is genuine
and your message won't bounce " user unknown at destination site".
Unlike the one I tried to send you.

Chris.