Re: Vic Tangaras

Ron Bennell wrote:

> MarkBau1 <markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk> wrote in article
> <19981206124024.20298.00002983@ng147.aol.com>...
> >
> > I'll call it a 4D if you call Victorian sparks by their proper name,
> "sparks"
> > and stop using that silly pommy gunzel term "emu's"
> >

> Maybe you are on a limb here Mark.

it is very rare that Mark and I agree, but this time...
I have NEVER heard any Victorian Railways / PTC / MET staff, technical or
otherwise refer to them as anything other than "sparks".

This term has been used by station staff, signallers, drivers, guards and
maintenance technicians.

That covers just about everyone, doesn't it??

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Ever noticed how fast Windows runs ? Neither have I ! "

Visit my Homepage: http://www.eisa.net.au/~tgatt/

** Updated: 0:53 AM 02-12-98 **

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com