Re: buses or trams

Next time I go to the car park, I'll take an altimeter with me! Or, should
that be a bathimeter, since we're talking about negative levels?! Seriously,
the mapping people would have the levels for the streets, and I know I've
got the track levels somewhere. I'll see what I can do. (BTW, the ramp from
Wynyard Lane ends on the LOWER car park level.)