Re: Metcard handheld scanners

> I too am sick of hearing about Metcard, instead of going on about here you
> should be writing to you're local member or council. You may say that they
> won't can't do anything about it, WELL WE CAN'T EITHER.
> Maffa

In the last few years, both in the lead up and introduction to Metcard, I have
not seen ONE good report or letter in the newspaper about Metcard.

Public resistance to Metcard is bloody high and the government refuses to
acknowledge this - `Everything is fine'.

So bloody fine that I get a $100 fine because the machine won't accept my $50
note - and no one to give me change.

I have not, and will not, pay the fine - even after two `reminder' notices.