Re: VFT Announcement

Is there any possibility that this railway will be built, or is it just
another election stunt?

I ask that seriously. I seem to have heard it all before, most recently
Briztram before the recent Qld election, then there was a scheme for a
VFT from Melbourne to Sydney via Gippsland and the coast, and there have
been endless schemes (there is another now) for Alice-Darwin and... and..

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

Auckland didn’t become the ugly sprawling mess it is today through the
foresight of its city fathers.