Re: Broken Hill services

David Proctor (daproc@bigfoot.com) wrote:
>Am I the only person who thinks that the current schedule for the Broken
>Hill service is a waste of time and money? Hows this for comment
>
>			WL31		WT27
>Sydney			2300 (Su)	0710 (We)
>Orange	(arr)		0420 (Mo)	1156 change
>					WL33
>Orange (dep)		0422 (Mo)	1220 (We)
>Parkes			0622 (Mo)	1420 (We)
>Broken Hill		1330 (Mo)	2130 (We)
>
>			WL32		WL34
>Broken Hill		0500 (Tu)	1930 (Th)
>Parkes			1302 (Tu)	0337 (Fr)
>Orange (arr)		1515 change	0550 (Fr)
>			WT28
>Orange (dep)		1555 (Tu)	0555 (Fr)
>Sydney			2047 (Tu)	1118 (Fr)

This is marginally better than previously. It gives a day and night stop
in each direction.

When were WL31 and WL32 introduced? I assume the extra service is to
compensate for the possible loss of one IP per week when it goes via
Melbourne.

A useful addition would be to dig an FAM out of storage and attach it to
WL31 and WL34.

Can somebody please mail me the new schedules for WL31-34 with all stops?

Cheers
David