Re: Broken Hill services

David Bromage wrote:

> When were WL31 and WL32 introduced? I assume the extra service is to
> compensate for the possible loss of one IP per week when it goes via
> Melbourne.
> Can somebody please mail me the new schedules for WL31-34 with all stops?

It looks like Mr Proctor was making a suggestion about his idea of a better schedule.  It
was not an official timetable.

My only comment is that Countrylink wouldn't like having staff rostered between 18:00 and
23:00 on a Sunday to service the set.  I suppose they could use Friday afternoon...

I still don't think they will do it with the current number of bookings.  Perhaps they
would get more if they put a FAM sleeper car on...

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard