Re: Broken Hill services

David Bromage wrote:

> A useful addition would be to dig an FAM out of storage and attach it
> WL31 and WL34.

Only problem with the FAM is that we have none left. Than again we could
buy the three back from QR as it seems that they will never use them. On
a similar note, I understand that all the RDH buffet cars bar one were
sold. The one kept is used on the Griffith/Broken Hill train. It seems
that Countrylink decided they needed a spare buffet car so they went to
great expense to build another one. BHA2221 which was supposed to go to
the RTM has been partly gutted and a new Buffet section added at great
expense to Countrylink. What efficiency! I'm sure they will think of
some way of wasting some more of  our money this
week.                                   Bob