Re: {NSW} Such thing as a 'Ghost Train'?

On Wed, 30 May 2001 05:52:55 -0400, Maikha V Ly
<maikha@MailAndNews.com> - in a blinding flash of brilliance - wrote:

>To all
>
>I've been told of a myth from my English Teacher (From Lawson in the Blue
>Mountains) that there WAS an apparrent "Ghost Train" lurking around the Blue
>Mountains.
>The myth was that a mysterious train, Shows up on Computer Screens or Signal
>Indicators but has no physical ability to exist or be sighted.
>
>Is there such thing? Has there been any reports of any kind of Ghost Train
>anywhere in NSW?
>
>Comments appreciated
>Maikha "V" Ly
>theintercityplatform.iwarp.com

>"When you next travel, travel Countrylink"

Herbert Lomas : "If it be a natural thing, where do 'e come from,
where do 'e go"

..... {Enter Arthur Askey and Richard Murdoch, light log fire in
station waiting room .....}

steam3801
Jesus is coming! ..... quick, everybody look busy