Re: {NSW} Such thing as a 'Ghost Train'?

Today I did see a Ghost Train!! On the track digram in Riverstone signal box
there was a section of track near Vinyard that showed a train present on
that section. It stayed there for about 25 mins. After that it looked like
it was starting to move, but it never cleared and when the train finally did
come you could see two distinct trains on the one track. This would explain
why the 9:07am came at 9:42am. I thought it was strange that the Richmond
train got held on platform 2 for about 25 mins.....

--
Paul Jones
http://pj_rail.tripod.com