81 class on Port Kembla Steelworks Duty?

Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed an 81 class (8108 I think)
fitted out with the BHP flashing lights and so-on doing coal runs south from
Unanderra.  Does anybody know what kind of arrangement this is?  Have BHP
bought an 81 and have not yet got around to repainting, or is is on contract
from the appropriate branch of what used to be the SRA (I've lost track of
it all, pardon the pun).  Forgive me if this has already been and gone, I
have just made it back into newsgroups after a prolonged absence.

Regards,

Simon

--
Simon & Vanessa Webb