Re: Is it viable ?

You are quite correct. I was being simplistic in reply to the suggestion
that MKIII stock is 70s vintage and so must therefore be redundant.

BTW, I thought that MkV was the designator for the abortive WCML IC250 or
whatever it was stock. Have the resurrected the term?

Les

3B1463A1.26332E78@fang.omni.com.au">news:3B1463A1.26332E78@fang.omni.com.au...