Re: Is it viable ?

Given my vague knowledge of British rollingstock, MkII coaches are from the
60's, MkIII's  are from the 70's, MkIV are from the 80's.
So this makes the MkIII's going on 30 years old, quite old by European
standards and probably on the cards for replacement.
I'm just guessing here but it seems reasonable to expect such.
Marc Hunt

3b144dc8@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3b144dc8@news.iprimus.com.au...