Re: {nsw} When to change trains

atailby@optusnet.com.au (Andrew Tailby) wrote in
<3b138ede$0$25489$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>Yeah so do i.
>Tonight had the snapper come through the train checking tickets between
>Hornsby and Gosford on the flyer and 1 poor bloke who misplaced his
>ticket and had paid for a weekly got slapped with 100 buck fine as he
>couldnt show it.

My final post on the matter...

Yet you, deliberately fare evade, and get away with it, the person who
genuinely misplaces his ticket is fined.

Remember, it's the fare paying travellers like us who pay for the fare
evaders like you. And you wonder why we crack the shits...

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)