Re: [Sydney] Light Rail into the CBD? + UNSW heavy or light rail?

In article <rh9vgtok5qkod8v97ho76kp8qpatjhd2vf@4ax.com>, David Johnson wrote:
>>I'm glad you mentioned Melbourne.   Where is there any 8 to 9 minute
>>journey by tram through the Melbourne CBD when the CDB is active?  Try
>>15 minutes *minimum* along distance of about 2km max.
>
> Try walking around on a Sunday morning!  I walked from Spencer Street
> to Flagstaff on a Sunday morning without seeing a single tram.

What down Lonsdale St? :-)  It would help if there was tram tracks!

Seriously though I walked from Collingwood into Parliment station
without seeing a single tram on one Sunday morning.  If I read the
timetable correctly at least one should have passed me!

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837