Re: [Sydney] Light Rail into the CBD?

Melbournians Tram Aware?????

I wish.
Most pedestrians and motorists try and get away with murder when it comes to
trams.
I would say the the Sydneysiders would be better to drive through as they
are not aware (YET) of what they can get away with.

Wilco

c4c98596.0105220936.6c7e7777@posting.google.com">news:c4c98596.0105220936.6c7e7777@posting.google.com...