Re: [Sydney] Light Rail into the CBD?

Ted Gay <tedgay@bigpond.com> wrote in article
<z42Q6.21619$hV3.27732@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> You said, I said , you said etc!
> You said in an earlier post the bus fare was $1.40 and the tram fare was
> $4.50, I tried to point out that you were comparing a single bus fare
with a
> return tram fare, please pay attention!

So what's the single Two Zone tram fare then? I notice that the Fare
information page on your company's website is extremely vague.

Maybe if Sydney Light Rail had been built using PUBLIC money, like PUBLIC
transport should be, instead of becoming a private-sector project for the
material benefit of wanker bankers, fund managers and ten-percenters, it
would have the benefit of having a fully integrated fare and ticketing
structure with the STA bus and ferries and CityRail trains, and there would
be no need to have this discussion on the comparative passenger economy of
the two modes!

Regards
BT