Re: [NSW] Maybe guards aren't useless, they're dangerous

"Hitman" <hman25@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3b0cb429_5@news01.one.net.au">news:3b0cb429_5@news01.one.net.au...

> To the Drivers and others in this thread who are "Guard bashing", what is
> the point? The same goes for Drivers as for Guards and for any other
worker,
> there are good and bad but why generalise? The vast majority of Drivers
are
> also decent people earning a living for themselves and family and take
great
> pride in their work, why bag the lot of them because of the few idiots?

Unfortunately we never seem to notice the people who are good at their job.
I would say that 70-75% of cityrail staff are quite good, but there are a
lot who seem to have no reason to be there and they treat their job
accordingly.

--
Paul Jones
http://pj_rail.tripod.com