Re: [Melb] Will new trams draw too much current?

In article <9F6O6.67374$ff.521794@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
Daniel Bowen wrote:
> I took that picture back around 1993ish. Route 70 is now only A and B class
> trams, because it runs on light rail between Richmond and the City. They
> don't use Z class trams on light rail because the pointy noses mean people
> would have to step down between the tram and the platform.

Really is stupid of me not to notice because I go to 5ways quite often.

I probably didn't notice because the drivers no loner have to change the
trolly poles in Zs (and haven't for years obviously).

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837