Death of Jim Seletto

It was announced on the "Whistleblowers" program on Eastern FM tonight that
well known railfan and former VR locomotive driver, Jim Seletto, had died.

I hadn't seen Jim for many years but understood he had been in poor health
for some time.

He was one of the "pioneer" photographers in the 1950s and 1960s. Jim had a
particular liking for VR ["railway"] trams, the the Sydney and Footscray
systems. His photos have been widely published.

I remember Jim getting his coverage initially on a motor bike (or was it a
motor scooter?) and later in a "Mini Moke".

Paul in Melbourne.