Re: [NSW] Open and Closed goods/freight yard

The original goods sidings where the ones I was talking about.  The siding
on the up end of Epping has not been used since a bad order freight car was
placed in there about 3 years ago. As you quite rightly say the permanent
way siding on the down side is often used for track machines. A long time
local told me there was a cement silo at Epping also in the goods yard
Cheers
Rod Gayford

3AFA77FF.8E968627@efs.mq.edu.au">news:3AFA77FF.8E968627@efs.mq.edu.au...