Re: [NSW] Open and Closed goods/freight yard

There are two sidings in Epping

One at the south end of the platform, about 50 metres past the road bridge.
I havent seen this used.

One at the north end of the platform, on the down non-main line (what is the
term for those?) about 400 metres past the station, which is actually still
in use (when there is track maintainance) by the various machines that fix
the rails, and as a makeshift "catch points".

Brendan

D1bK6.23084$482.109155@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:D1bK6.23084$482.109155@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...