Re: Airport link impressions

On Wed, 9 May 2001 21:10:39 +1000, "Chris Downs"
<cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>Dion Williams <onamission@today.com.au> wrote in message
>3AF903EF.46D0@today.com.au">news:3AF903EF.46D0@today.com.au...
>> Dave Proctor wrote:
>> >
>> > Brisbane has better trains, and is faced with the advantage that the
>service
>> > is not part of an existing line - so when you board at Domestic, the train
>> > is empty, and at International there will only be a few passengers already
>> > on board. This is a huge advantage for those with a lot of luggage,
>compared

I would have though that as the Brisbane Airport line is also
privately financed the last thing the owners would want is only a few
passengers getting on the trains at the Airport.
Do we want to see a repeat of the Sydney AP line going broke again?

MD