Re: eager train driver

I would rather sparks than freight cause it would be heaps easier to drive a
suburban than a freight and because the jobs are easier.
I think it is one job a day or something like that and the shifts are
shorter.
But then again i'm not sure what a freight driver does and how long shifts
are.
Doyley
RVNJ6.2$RE.570@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:RVNJ6.2$RE.570@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...