Re: eager train driver

If you want to become a suburban rail driver in Victoria you must be over
21.
It is a 68 week training course that covers signalling and safeworking.
You could also join Great Northern Railways and then transfer to suburban.
I think you have to be 18 to join Great Northern. You also get the training
there as well.
You are more likely to get a job as a suburban driver if you have the
training.
I hope this helps
Doyley.

3AF5399F.B48457BA@iprimus.com.au">news:3AF5399F.B48457BA@iprimus.com.au...