Re: 131 500, then 4

And as a follow up to this, why are you apparently posting from an Optus
network in Victoria? And why is your machine located in or near Broadmeadows
Victoria?

I'm talking about Tulloch seating in NSW, so not only have you gone off half
cocked and made suppositions about myself and fare evasion, but appear to
have hold of the wrong end of the stick.

Ivan
"Ivan Smith" <ivsmith11@hotmail.nospam.com> wrote in message
tbqJ6.38185$ff.288949@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:tbqJ6.38185$ff.288949@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> "Michael" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> > ivsmith11@nospam.hotmail.com (Ivan Smith) wrote in
> > <abHI6.2781$76.10954@news1.rdc1.nsw.optushome.com.au>:
> >
> > >I am in fact talking about the Tulloch (R & S Set) type carriages.
> > >
> > >The seats on these *are* a danger to my posture, because I really
cannot
> > >find a seat on any of them that I can sit up straight on, with out some
> > >sort of contortion, spring digging, or lack of sprung support. The
Kapok