Re: [NSW] Tulloch carriages (was: 131 500, then 4)

Thanks for the informative response. Nice to see someone in here who isn't a
Victorian Gunzel having a go (Michael) on the basis of suppositions from
posts he's seen by myself and the marvellously destructive comments of that
twat Rod Speed, who is also an uninformed "stick grabber".

Thanks Hubert, I'll be glad the day the Tullochs are gone for good and
that's sooner rather than later by the looks of it. ;)

Ivan
9d13sa$aka$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au">news:9d13sa$aka$1@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au...