Re: Re: Great Day out to Coota

You're probably right, just like the max legal speed for cars in NSW is 110.
Doesn't mean its not exceeded.
I just know that my stopwatch is correct and I'm presuming the Kilometre
posts are correct, and my calculator is correct!
I should rush to assure all showing signs of disgust that I don't usually
time kilometre posts its just that it was obvious that we wuz SMMMOKIN' so I
timed it just out of curiosity. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!