Re: [NSW] What would you do if you were CEO? (was: Position Vacant - SRA of NSW)

"B." <b.spammed@four12.net> wrote in message
3af56307$0$28033@echo-01.iinet.net.au">news:3af56307$0$28033@echo-01.iinet.net.au...
> Dave Proctor wrote in message
> <5_cJ6.116564$Xl3.6608570@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...
>
> >(apologies for top posting)
>

> You'll be shot at dawn for that unforgivable crime.
>
> >Alright, who is the forger -
>
> Are you that plastered you can't remember?
>
> > this was posted through the Griffith OzEmail POP,
>
> Long distance call eh Dave? |-)

Nope - this line is STD barred.

> > and whilst Rod is in Griffith, he uses iPrimus.
>
> The X-Newsreader header gives it all away really.

Go into a group - aus.legal will do - and check one of Rod's posts (one of
the real ones - anything posted through iPrimus) and you will see he and I
are both on Outhouse Express 5.5.

Dave