Re: [NSW] What would you do if you were CEO? (was: Position Vacant - SRA of NSW)

Dave Proctor wrote in message
<5_cJ6.116564$Xl3.6608570@news2.aus1.giganews.com>...

>(apologies for top posting)

You'll be shot at dawn for that unforgivable crime.

>Alright, who is the forger -

Are you that plastered you can't remember?

> this was posted through the Griffith OzEmail POP,

Long distance call eh Dave? |-)

> and whilst Rod is in Griffith, he uses iPrimus.

The X-Newsreader header gives it all away really.

--
B.

Email - b at four12 dot net
ICQ#  - eight two three two nine seven three four
Phone - long, short, long, long.