Re: [NSW] What would you do if you were CEO? (was: Position Vacant - SRA of NSW)

"Dave Proctor" <david@spambait.proctor.net> wrote in message
i3RI6.30362$sP6.1692710@news3.aus1.giganews.com">news:i3RI6.30362$sP6.1692710@news3.aus1.giganews.com...
> "Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> 9d0m17$g982n$2@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de">news:9d0m17$g982n$2@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de...
>> "Dave Proctor" <david@spambait.proctor.net> wrote in message
>>> Some silly little child calling itself "f.u.i.t.b.e.t"
>>> <fuitbet@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>>> news:3af34b96$0$25508$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au... just the
>>> usual drivel, all it can ever manage.

>> ??? Funny, I could have sworn that Rod Speed didn't post here....

> Rod posts here often.

Rubbish.

He may reply to a thread cross posted (invariably by you good self) into one
of the cess pits that he frequents, but I have yet to see him 'in here'.
'Fraid we obviously don't meet his high standards.

So in the mean time, we have to put up with some mindlessly silly fool
calling himself 'Dave Proctor'...

--
B.

Email - b at four12 dot net
ICQ#  - eight two three two nine seven three four
Phone - long, short, long, long.