Re: [NSW] A few more questions...

> * What loco-hauled passenger trains run or used to run on the South Coast,
> and what motive power did they have?

It used to call "South coast daylight express"
44 class, 422 class locos mainly incharged, I was lucky enoguh to took a
ride before they cancelled it.
The carriages were mostly refurbished old railcars such as Budd, FTH class(I
can't remember the classification of this railcar in NSW, but I know in
Victoria  is DRC)

> * What kinds of railcar (other than 620/720) ran on the South Coast before
> the Endeavours?

930 class railcar

By the way many 1990 edition of Railway Digest have feature articles about
South Coast service , if you can access archieve you might want to check it
out.

Cheers
James