Re: Facts and figures (NSW)

........again according to NSW Curves & Grades:

Tarana to Oberon:    Sharpest curve = 5 chains (numerous); steepest grade = 1
in 25 compensated (inc. a 4 mile stretch).

Gilmore to Kunama (inc. Batlow):    Sharpest curve = 4.5 chains (a couple);
steepest grade = 1 in 25 compensated (inc. a 6+ mile stretch)

Campbelltown to Camden:    Sharpest curve = 5 chains (numerous); steepest
grade = 1 in 18 (a short rising pinch on the return to Campbelltown just under
2 miles on the down side of Campbelltown).

Chris

Ez6I6.65$aL4.8535@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:Ez6I6.65$aL4.8535@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...