Newsgroup problems was: Re: "Whitton" type trestle near Old Junee

Ben Munro wrote:

> Lambing Flat wrote:
>
> > btw The cia newsgroup seems to have blown a fusible plug again, I
> > haven't seen any postings between about Wednesday and today.  I'm
> > reading the group through another server
>

> I haven't seen any new postings since friday afternoon - until this one.
> I'm on Firstlink.

If it would be of use to anyone, I also subscribe to aus.rail.models on a read
only newsgroup on the server  trumpet.uni-mannheim.de  , which is apparently a
German university.  Going from whats on that group the newsgroup that cia
takes its feed from has been having a major boiler explosion for about a week
and very few posts have made it to the local group.  We also seem to have lost
our binaries groups (again).  I wonder what is going on?

DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!

At http://www.cia.com.au/bullack/ , "Lambing Flat's" mainpage for the HO model
and NSWGR information.