Re: [NSW] Milk Crates Not Permitted on Mardi Gras CityRail Services

Geoff Lillico wrote:
> > I may be wrong, but I believe that milk crates are prohibited along the
> > route of the Mardi Gras. Therefore apart from the room taken up on trains,
> > it is pointless bringing them as the police will confiscate them once you
> > reach the city.

	Err, you'd better tell that to the thousands of people who I saw with
milk crates there last night, and at the previous Mardi Gras that I've
been to. It's bloody hard to see past people standing on milk crates,
especially when they're stacked two or three high.

Daniel "Toxic Custard" Bowen wrote:
> That might be a good way for the milk companies to get them back.

	That's exactly what happens. Last year they collected 17,000 of them
apparently.
	Cheers,
	Tim