Re: "Whitton" type trestle near Old Junee

Pilgrim wrote:

> James
>
> Excellent work, love the plan!!!!!
>
> Ray

Thank you!

I trust that if anyone builds a model from the information they will let
me know!
(preferably including a photograph! :-)

btw The cia newsgroup seems to have blown a fusible plug again, I
haven't seen any postings between about Wednesday and today.  I'm
reading the group through another server, so if I miss anything directed
to me, I'm sorry!  (Thats why I always include a copy via email to the
person I am replying to, since just sending it to the newsgroup is so
unreliable.)

--
DPC James McInerney

STOP!  In The Name Of The Lore!