Re: DSRM

mammal@optushome.com.au (Rob Kearey) wrote in
<3AA1F162.427B8D6B@optushome.com.au>:

>Interesting photos:
>
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dsrm/bb44.jpg
>
>If you look carefully to the right, you'll see an old friend.
>
>And here's another photo of an old friend in happier days, though what
>it's doing in the photo collection may be a mystery:
>
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dsrm/3813a.jpg

Hrm yes. Justrusting Park seem to have looked after 3813 REALLY well...

Wonder what the story with the 48, apparently owned by them, awaiting
scrapping at Kooragang Island is. Along with that well rusted 45 that they
haven't collected yet.

M.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Whip ME, Beat ME. "Windows ME".