Re: Ararat rail return at a crucial stage

Propaganda! God you talk about propaganda.What was that dribble you where
spouting?
How about addressing the issues and not the man.
I believe John mentioned nothing about trucks,in fact he made the
supposition that Buses can provide that service far more cheaply and at a
higher frequency if required.
I think this is a valid argument.
3ac02002$0$25472$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ac02002$0$25472$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...