Re: [NSW] Noise from stabled CityRail trains

Who really care's about the noise, the railway line has been there longer
than the houses.My grandmother lives at the City end of Jannali station
(right on the steepest part of Como bank), she has been there for 15 years,
and has put up with the trains grinding past outside.She has got used to it,
do you see the resident complaining about the noise of trains.

Ok this noise comes and goes, but its the same thing.Why is it that people
who live up on the Blue Mountains whinge all the time.

But I guess its all controled by politics anyway.