Re: Brisbane airtrain

lbrown2@bigpond.com (Brown Family) wrote in
<3b24442f.14129234@news-server.bigpond.net.au>:

>First, I would like to start off by asking Michael what sort of a car
>does he drive?

None. I catch public transport (international companies, not my choice
though).

>Are his clothes made here? shoes?

Yes and yes.

>computers?

Don't really have a choice.

> Would
>Michael mind paying 10-50% more to buy locally made?

I do anyway. I am more than happy to pay 10-50% for local made products
over stuff that is made under slave labour overseas.

>How long would a
>government last if it bumped up prices by that much?

Not long, people are stupid.

>The introduction
>GST would be like the pimple on an elephant's bum compared to the
>re-introduction of tarrifs on foreign made goods.

MK.

--
To email me, just remove ".spam" or else your reply gets directed to the
bit bucket.

Never engage in an intellectual argument with an idiot.
They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience --
(Unknown)