Re: Brisbane airtrain

> >Well, there you go, Dean, I should have said IMU's and not SMU's are
being orded for Brisbane Airport services! I >hope that you don't lose any
more sleep over such a minor error! QR/Airtrain still should have planned to
operate >modern train sets with suitable luggage space, from "day one",

It is not possible to do so, it takes 3 years at least to plan design and
build new trains, EDI-rail's  Maryborough plant had pretty full order book 3
years ago. QR also do not have sufficent rolling stocks to do special
adjustments for several months just to operate on airport line .

Cheers
James