Re: Melb:What new train lines/services have opened, or will be opened?

> > Melway map 183 G9
> >
> Thanks for that. Thats pretty much where I thought it was. Its not that
> place that was a plant nursery (1999 Melway has it marked as twin palms
> nursery) a few years ago is it? I have often thought that the building
there
> looks a bit like a station. And considering its almost on top of the
> formatation....
>
> Ben Smith

There is a platform, yard formation  when I visited there last Thursday.
Most of the line formation and ballast still pretty much in place, I
wondered where Mill Park station would be? The formal South Morang station
is still a good location been situate at middle of housing developments.
However from Mill park to epping the line go through some dense housing
developments, I wondered if there'd be NIMBY present??

Cheers
James