Re: QLD - Any news on the demise of the Corinda-Yerongpilly shuttle

"TQFC" <NOSPAMmattyq1009@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message news:<3b215eb4$0$30979$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...
> "Steven McIntyre" <stev@uq.net.au> wrote in message
> TboT6.4687$l_3.9211@news1.rochd1.qld.optushome.com.au">news:TboT6.4687$l_3.9211@news1.rochd1.qld.optushome.com.au...
> > Kim Mihaly <kmihaly@telstra.com> wrote:
> >
> >   I suggested they extend the shuttle to Park Road once the
> > station upgrade is complete.
>

> Geez, I hope you got permission from John Coyle before you did this.
> Remember, He IS the sole inventor and Lord almighty of modern day QR!! I'm
> sure He'd be devastated to know someone else is doing His work.

Now that is not the tone to take, young man.

John seems to be concerned only with the common man's plight with
public transportation, note his selfless deeds in getting timetables
into books & other sundries, before attempting to get upgraded
transportation on his own line!

I wonder what the "bullshit explanation" for attempting to institute
driver only operation into the Suburban System was? Probably some
throw away line about safety or similar rubbish...

We must all hang our heads and apologise to John for insulting him by
not running express trains on the Ipswich lines. John knows much more
about running trains than the people in charge, he must do. They're
listening to him aren't they? He says so.