[QLD] Park Road upgrade complete...

  According to posters that appeared sometime last night (or very early this
morning), the Park Road station upgrade will be completed in the next
few days.  All platforms (4) become operational as of 5am Tue Jun 12th 2001.
I've been told digital display signage is being installed (similar to
Sth Bris, Bowen Hills and Northgate).

  Track work taking place this long weekend, causing minor disruptions
to services via Park Road.  All Gold Coast/Airport services have been
rerouted to run via Sherwood (bypassing trackwork over the long weekend).

  As for if Robina/Airport services will stop at Park Road soon, I haven't
been able to find out yet.

--

Steven McIntyre
stev@uq.net.au